Monday 29 December 2014

Bit Jumbley

So this might be not as coherent as I would normally like but I must get these things down and thus out of my head.

Yule. Was. Awesome!

I loved it. I loved the connection to my ancestors through making food. I loved the lack of pressure that I place on myself. I loved the honest feeling of connection. Best holiday season I have had in a long time.

Spend Christmas with blood kin for the first time in about a decade. It was wonderful to be there and be a part of it all. I really did enjoy it. Things just worked out for me to be around my loved ones.

I did have a rather rough time dealing with some family members and how they choose to see, deal and interact with the world. I am struggling to understand why I seem to take it so personal. It was not even directed at me and yet I found it disconcertingly offensive.

I am going to be thinking long and hard about this and looking for guidance.

The reading goes well. Really liking the meditations and energy work. Now that it is getting more into realms that I am not already familiar with I will be doing more of the assignment's and think I may actually go back to do them all. Even once the book is done and I continue on to the next I will keep this one around for the exercise. I am even thinking of buying my own copy to keep for reference.

Found my meditation pose. Just need to work out how to comfortably support said pose. I plan to meditate more.

No comments:

Post a Comment