Saturday 8 November 2014

Here we go

Right.
Here I am, Posting.
A place to keep my thoughts.

I started reading The Wiccan Year by Judy Ann Nock. Mostly to give myself a better and more practical understanding of the festivals and practices in traditional paganism.

Thus far i am finding it educational in so far as it explains a connection to the stars that I was not actually aware of and relates these relationships to several mythos, which I appreciate.

I do not find the meditation or suggestions of ritual observances to be very practical for myself but that is more than likely because I am still such a novice.

This book is mostly, for myself at least, to give me that overview of the festivals and celebrations so I can develop a more personal connection with them and allow an organic form of worship to come about.

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment